An urban waterproof jacket with natural warmth.
The waterproof and breathable material and sealed seams have been an essential part of this parka style since the late 1990s. We gave it the classification "Reimatec +", because it is insulated with the finest down, certified to be sustainably and ethically produced. That's why we are confident it will warm hearts, too.
- Juniors' winter jacket
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Smooth polyester lining containing recycled fibers
- Responsible Down Standard certified down and feathers. Reima is certified through Control Union (872203).
- Down/feather insulation (60%/40%), Fill Power 550
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable waist and hem
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 116 onward
- Chest pockets
- Two patch pockets
- Water column at least 15 000 mm
- Temperatures ca. -10 to -30 °C
- Breathability at least 7 000 g/m2/24 h
- Durability over 40 000 cycles Martindale